Auto Shutdown Manager is a leading and unique PC Power Management solution on the market.
Key features at a glance
>> Reliable Wake-Up: Wake On Lan and local Wake Timers
Machines can be awoken via a Timer from sleep – or via Wake On Lan from a central server. Auto Shutdown Manager supports so called local broadcasts, directed broadcasts as well as WOL Proxies to make Wake On Lan very reliable across different Networks, VLANs and even the Internet.
>> WoL for office PCs from remote sites
A free tool called Wake On Wan Client (WoW Client) allows remote workers to wake their office PC from remote places such as home office or when at customer site.
>>Idle Shutdown Timer
The Idle Shutdown Timer can be made dependent on running applications or the utilization of background processes - as well as almost any other system component such as network throughput, CPU or HDD load and even the sound level of the microphone – if desired. This ensures the maximum of savings by avoiding unwanted shutdowns.
>>Scheduled and Remote Shutdown
A shutdown can be programmed for any time or different time patterns such as shutdown daily at 11pm or reboot every Friday night at 2am. A remote shutdown can be executed at any time from the server or from an admin PC.
>> Save Documents and Flexible Shutdowns
Not only the shutdown mode can be selected flexibly for different times– such as standby, hibernate, restart or power off depending on weekday or time-- but also if open documents should be saved automatically before the shutdown gets executed.
>> Client Server Mode
Auto Shutdown Manager can operate as a standalone installation or in a client server mode. An Auto Shutdown Manager Server can manage thousands of clients; manage their settings by groups, policies, WOL schedules, maintenance plans, statistics and much more. This allows an easy and reliable management of thousands of clients from a single central place.
>> Plugin for SCCM 2012R2
The Plugin supports all shutdown commands as well as WOL for individual PCs or for collections directly from the SCCM Console. You can find some more details here.
Auto Shutdown Manager is being used by hundreds of thousands of power users, universities, schools and colleges, small, medium and large sized enterprises and some fortune 500 companies and government agencies from all over the world. Have a quick look at our customer examples here.
- Enables immediate energy savings
- Proven solution used by hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers from all over the world since 2007
- Comes as a complete solution with a Central Management Console
- User Centric solution
- Saves open documents automatically before shutting down the PC
- Prevents screensavers during presentations
- No interruptions of productive users & systems
- No negative impact on business
- Delays idle shutdown as long as PCs are used or needed
- Supports network wide IT maintenance plans - starts selected PCs and keeps them running until finished
- Shutdown prevention within defined business hours
- Shutdown modes controllable by time patterns
- Wakes-Up (WOL) / Shuts down local or remote PCs instantly on demand or on schedule
- Supports Active Directory Structures
- Supports scheduled and real time actions such as shutdown, restart or wakeup of individual PCs or PC groups
- The “Global Managed / Local Executed” model supports connected and not always connected environments such laptops, satellite- or home offices and staff on road very well
- Idle Detection System - prevents unwanted shutdowns intelligently – event when not connected to the corporate network or outside of business hours.
- Advanced Remote Wake-UpWake On Lan / Wake On Internet supports WOL even over different IP Segments, VLANs and the Internet
- Very flexible and scalable – used in very large organizations and government agencies as well as in SOHOs in mixed and heterogeneous environments
- Executed invisibly in the background on clients requires no need for user trainings
- Central savings, CO2, energy consumption, uptimes and expense reports
- Easy - very low setup and operational costs – supports unattended mass deployment, provisioning and central management
- Supports Windows 10, 8.x, Windows 7, Vista, XP, WHS, Server 2012R2/2008R2/2008/2003 in 32/64-Bit
- And much more…
Auto Shutdown Manager - World Wide Distribution:
Get your free, full featured 45 days evaluation copy, manual, presentations or a product flyer here
The user-centric design takes user's actions into account. For example, the screen will not blank during a presentation and open documents will be saved before shutdown. The energy saving potential is impressive.